If you are finally convinced to trust social media to enhance your business and take a leap forward you will have to invest in the right social media sites. Though this may hardly cost much comparatively yet the ROI provided is substantial. Since the world is growing closer more and more every day, social media digital marketing is the right platform and a prudent choice.
Your objective for choosing social media sites to invest in will also be based on its outreach to customers. As more viable and user-friendly medium largely helps in influencing purchasing decisions by potential buyers.
A large percentage of SMM in digital marketing has been acquired through many businesses by using Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram. Consumers today vehemently purchase from businesses on social media and also prefer to buy from companies that are using social media due to easy product reviews and brand recommendations by other users. Thus, money can certainly be made by deploying the right social media platform.
Today we’re going to touch on the top 9 social media sites for business to help business owners gain profits
- Facebook– Facebook is number one on our list of the top 9 social media sites for business. With 2.41 billion daily active users, Facebook is the most widely used social platform. Whether your business goal is brand awareness, website traffic, lead generation, or online conversions, Facebook could make a notable difference in reaching your goals when used properly. Moreover, social media marketing agency use Facebook’s advertising platform is by far the most developed of all of the social media platforms, you can target by age, gender, employment, interests, purchasing behaviors, relationship status and so much more! This gives you the power to target your exact audience and put your ads and content in their newsfeed where they are already scrolling.
- Facebook Messenger– While Facebook Messenger is a part of Facebook, you have to download the Facebook Messenger app separately from Facebook to use it. It contains a few additional features outside of the ones mentioned above for Facebook. Thus, Facebook Messenger is number 2 on our list of social media sites for business. If your business model is more focused on lead generation as opposed to eCommerce or more immediate online conversions, then this may be a good option for your business
- Instagram– Instagram is owned by the same person who owns Facebook, and has 500 million daily active users. Therefore, Instagram has all of the same paid benefits of Facebook, but Instagram also has its own set of significance. On Facebook, you have to pay for advertising campaigns but On Instagram, you can grow your followers organically and therefore grow the reach of your profile and posts.
- Pinterest– If your business falls within a creative industry of any kind then Pinterest is the right social media platform for you. Pinterest has 291 million monthly active users. Pinterest is used to plan to purchases and most said they’ve purchased something because of Pinterest. Food recipes, lifestyle how-to articles, wedding inspiration, and outfit ideas are some of the top searches on Pinterest. So if you’re business falls within any of those industries, you need to be utilizing Pinterest as one of your social media sites for business.
- Snapchat– This app allows users to send Snapchats (a photo or video) either directly to another user or their Snapchat Story. A Snapchat sent directly to another user can only be viewed once, but a Snapchat on a Story which is visible for up to 24 hours after it’s published. There are over 350 million monthly active users, and 203 million daily active users on Snapchat. Without having to spend extra money on advertising, you can make your YouTube videos with higher search rankings by including the searched keywords in your title, video description, and the actual list of keywords in the keywords tool.
- Twitter-It is one of the older social media platforms, and it has 336 million monthly active Twitter users. You can post photos and videos along with the character-limited copy, but Twitter is most known for its feed of real-time updates.
- LinkedIn– If your business follows a B2B model, or targets consumers based on job titles, then LinkedIn can be a powerful tool for you. LinkedIn has 303 million monthly active users, almost all of which are in the working world or close to it. Since, LinkedIn is considered to be a business platform people often include more accurate information about their employers, job positions, work email addresses, and more than they do on other social media platforms that are utilized more for personal use.
- TikTok – It is a rather new social media platform that was launched last 2018. It’s an app that allows its users to create their 15-second video clips and share them. Now it has 1.2 billion users worldwide with 500 million monthly active users. With these figures, it has now surpassed Twitter, LinkedIn, and Snapchat platforms which are older. The only way for marketers to use this platform for advertising is through influencers. And since it is still not that saturated compared to other social media giants like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, a lot of brands now are using it to reach a market that seems quite hard to reach.
- Yelp– it is not always the first app someone thinks of when they think of social media, but it is on this list because it does play an important role in maintaining your company’s brand and image. Yelp has 178 million monthly visitors, and those visitors include people who want word-of-mouth confirmation of whether your business provides a positive or negative experience.
So those are the top 9 social media sites for business which will surely give impetus to your work. A real estate digital marketing company like Realatte has the technical know-how and the content strength to use these mediums instrumentally as a catalyst to increase your business with negligible investment as compared to returns.